Saturday, May 9, 2015

Native People's Party :

Happy Mother's Day :

My mother's name is Krishnabai . 

Science now says Mother can produce on her own . This is Mother Power . Mother is Living God .  Hats off to Mother . My mother was my Hero all powerful .

My mother is expired . She died in 2002 at the age of about 85

To me , like any son and daughter , she was most brave , lovely and caring mother. Like any other Native village mother she did all homework , labor and farming to support her large and joint family .

My mother was joyful , story telling and even quarreling with others for us . After all she was mother like lioness .

My mother must be looking like this Mom at my young age . We were calling  our mother in marathi as MY means MAI , MOTHER.

Best Wishes to all on Mother's Day

Nv. D.D.Raut , President , NPP

Message to Nation : No Janeu at Birth , No Janeu Afterward

No comments:

Post a Comment